The success of PFIFA requires you as a Planet Fitness Franchisee to join, get involved and contribute resources. Without you joining, the opportunity for PFIFA to have a positive effect on enhancing, protecting and defending your equity in the franchise system is greatly diminished.
Becoming a part of PFIFA includes many extremely valuable benefits such as:
Negotiations and Advocacy on Your Behalf
PFIFA advocates for and negotiates on behalf of all franchisees. For example, the Legal Committee, in conjunction with PFIFA legal counsel, annually negotiates with the corporation to obtain franchisee-friendly changes to the Franchise Agreement (FA) and Area Development Agreement (ADA). These changes significantly enhance value for both PF franchisees and the Planet Fitness brand. In addition, our annual survey, conducted in partnership with an independent third-party survey firm, helps us benchmark system sentiment and guides the advocacy agenda of the Association.
A Community of Fellow Franchisees
The strength and effectiveness of the Association is directly related to franchisee participation. PFIFA provides an instant community of PF franchisees with whom you can share best practices, bounce ideas off of or simply pose a question. Whether it’s networking at the PFIFA Franchisee Convention; learning what’s happening with your fellow franchisees by reading Geared Up; participating in the monthly educational webinar series; or engaging in discussion on the members-only website portal, the Association provides multiple ways for you to connect with and learn from your peers.
Growing Your Equity
PFIFA’s vision is to be the catalyst for sustainable growth of the PF brand. Our mission, “to defend, protect and enhance the business interests and equity of all members,” is driven by our guiding principles of collaboration, transparency and value creation. PFIFA is working on several initiatives to enhance franchisee equity focused around our themes of innovation and alignment. PFIFA leadership is engaged on key corporate-sponsored committees.
Additional benefits of membership include, but are not limited to:
• Regular email communications on Association matters, weekly industry updates and a quarterly member magazine, Geared Up.
• A Franchisee Equity Fund for professional services and activities consistent with the Association’s purpose, which benefit all members.
• Education on issues important to your business through a variety of channels to suit your learning preferences (e.g., print, online, webinars, etc.).
• Invitation to the PFIFA Franchisee Convention.
• One hour of complimentary legal counsel per ownership group on franchise relationship issues every six months through PFIFA’s chief legal counsel, Dady & Gardner.
• Access to member-only portions of the PFIFA website, which house useful business documents.
Note: If you are already a PFIFA member and want to register for the “Members only” section, please click here.
Thank you in advance for joining!
You will be invoiced for membership dues.